Sunday, January 25, 2009

thefaceshop



I read about these korean brand masks somewhere. I found out they were available at walgreens and I was intrigued enough to go out and buy them...

...and they're awesome!

The Fresh Fruit Lemon Mask is for hydrating and refreshing dull skin (the one my sister used).
The Vita B is for moisturizing, brightening, and fighting acne (the one I used).

I know... super sexy awesome.

So hilarious. Do you like her headband?!

My skin felt very refreshed! And it felt abnormally soft and smooth when I woke up this morning too.

I can't really know how effective these masks are for the health of your skin, but all I know is, they're really fun and its a nice pampering treatment. Like taking a bubble bath. And you look awesomely ridiculous.




I just wanted to post this picture up because she doesn't look that ridiculous all the time :)


No comments: