Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I finally got my hands on some BB CREAM


Rojukiss Spot Light Blemish Balm Cream
I linked it to a really great, detailed overview of the product above.




My friend went to taiwan and picked this up for me. It retails for about $40. I never really see people using this brand of BB Cream. I mostly see L'egere, BRTC, Missha, etc. etc... I was hesitant about using this because of that fact. I read it was hard to blend/spread, and the color was gray-ish.

After trying it, it is pretty thick, but blendability was fine. I just have to moisturize alot, and I do that anyway. I like the thickness because I think the staying power is better with that kind of consistency.

The grayness was not apparent to me. It is pretty light on me (I am an NC 30-35, MUFE HD 125) but I find that it dissappears after application and just gives me a nice glow. But I'm positive I will not be able to use this in a few months when I get TiZzAnnnnn.

I use it as a make up base, under my MUFE HD foundation. The problem I had with the HD was that it made my skin really flakey. To my surprise, this bb cream has helped with my HD foundation application tremendously!

bb cream, hd foundation 125, hd powder, nars laguna bronzer, nars orgasm blush

Overall: love love love...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your skin looks FLAWLESS!