Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sam edelman flats

Oh how I want a pair of you. You are shaped in such a way that makes my feet look so pretty and dainty. (Sometimes flats are just as uncomfortable as heels. Sometimes flats can make your feet look wide, and sometimes they're too rounded at the toe, and sometimes flats can make you look like you have kankles...but not you sam edelman..) And you look so good with dark skinnies. I would wear you all the time but will I ever be able to bring myself to pay over a hundred dollars for a pair of flats? I do not know. But I will pine away for you. And hope you're hiding somewhere at a nordstrom rack...marked with a blue sticker... or whatever color is coordinated with 35% off...




*ps these are actually 67 bucks now instead of 114.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dang! so expensive for a pair of flats. cute though! :0)